Coming back to writing about a jade face tool is both exciting and nostalgic. One of my first beauty posts in the blog was about using a jade roller, benefits, and more.
I am here 3 years later still enjoying the benefits of using a Chinese beauty treatment, now in the shape of a heart instead of a roller.
Why did I switch from a jade roller to the Gua Sha stone you may ask? Just the simple fact that cleaning the stone is easier, faster aka convenience.
Keep reading for some benefits of the Gua Sha face massage and some tips for the best results.
Make sure to check out my “tiktorial” for procedure and my before and after.
- Glowy Skin
- Natural Face Lift
- Facial Detox
- Improve fine lines and wrinkles
- Face muscles relaxation
- Clear skin
As with any other product or procedure, it’s important to follow tips to get the best results and avoid any undesirable “side effect”
- Make sure to use the Gua Sha stone on a hydrated and oily face. The Gua Sha should slide not drag your face to avoid creating new line expressions.
- To see changes in the long term, once a day is more than enough. Actually, I do it 2 or 3 times a week as my skin is sensitive and I avoid putting too much pressure on it.
- Wash the stone before and after each use with a face cleanser soap.
- Material: jade or quartz. It’s said that jade is best for toning and quartz is best for calming. Choose the one that suits you best.