Who doesn’t love to enjoy a delicious drink in the comfort of their home? Ever since quarantine started I’ve learned many ways to prepare drinks that are Starbucks-material. I will be posting on the blog for you to try them as well.
The best is that these drinks are lactose free & gluten free so bloating is not on the menu.
– Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
– Instant Coffee (decaf for a good night sleep)
– Toppings (optional): honey, cinnamon, caramel, powdered chocolate
– Milk Frother
– Pour almond milk and froth the milk (going up and down until it’s frothed enough for your liking)
– Take the instant coffee (1/2 tbsp) and pour it on hot water (60 ml) and stir
– Pour decaf + water mix into the frothed milk
– Add ice and toppings
Watch the video below for quick instructions.
One thought on “My Lactose Free Vanilla Latte Recipe”
LikeLiked by 1 person